Hi, I'm Callie.
I'm a photographer and a Project Manager for a local marketing firm. I'm from Spartanburg, South Carolina. In 2008 I married my high school sweetheart, Chris, and we adopted our fur baby, a golden retriever named Clementine. We had our first child, Everett, in 2014 and our second child, Ellenore, in 2019.
I've always loved photography but didn't start taking it seriously until 2009. I have my husband to thank for that--he gave me my first DSLR for our first Christmas together. I'm a Nikon girl now!
10 "Things" about me:
- I love Jesus.
- I never get tired of Chick-fil-A.
- I'm exactly like my mother.
- I love Spartanburg--born here, grew up here, went to Wofford here, still live here...
- Sweet tea from the Beacon is my fave.
- I don't shop much, but Target and Costco are my JAM.
- I played piano for 11 years.
- My mission trip to the Phillipines changed my life.
- I got a computer science degree, programmed for 6 years, then changed careers completely. Twice.
- Shoes are my weakness.
I'm a natural light photographer, and I thrive on getting the perfect candid photo. There's nothing better than a photo that stirs up emotion--whether it takes your breath for a second, or makes you tear up, laugh, gasp, or just smile. I love taking pictures. And I hope you enjoy clicking through them.
“Callie does an incredible job capturing our family's personalities in each session we have with her. She’s captured some of the most precious moments as our family has grown- from engagement shoots, to our wedding day, to maternity shoots, to birthday parties-she’s someone we can count on to capture our family with care, skill, and professionalism!”